R-J3iB Mate Controller
System R-J3iB Mate Controller uses advanced technology packaged in a proven, reliable and efficient controller design. Process capability and open architecture features provide intelligence to improve application and motion performance while simplifying system integration.
SYSTEM R-J3iB Mate Controller incorporates FANUC Robotics
’unique “plug-in options” concept, which allows flexibility for application specific configurations while maintaining a commonality for all users of the system.
- Use of surface mounting and 3-D packaging reduces components and increases reliability.
- Multi-processor architecture permits concurrent operations, reduces program execution times and increases path accuracy.
- Distributed and network I/O options reduce system and integration costs and simplify troubleshooting.
- Provides extensive line of compact I/O modules for both digital and analog signals.
- Following robots are available with R-J3iB Mate controller:
- LR Mate 200iB/3L (long arm type)
- LR Mate 200iB/5WP (washing type)
- LR Mate 200iB/5C (clean room type)
- LR Mate 200iB/5P (low backlash type)
- Single phase power input version available.
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight teach pendant with large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- High-speed, precision control of up to 6 axes of motion
- Auxiliary axes option available.
- Multi-tasking operating system allows execution of several concurrent user programs.
- Advanced storage, communications and networking capabilities including in-built PCMCIA port, Serial interface, Vision interface, Ethernet interface and linetracking support.
- AccuPath provides enhanced path tracking during linear and circular motion.
- High sensitive collision detection minimizes potential damage to the robot or end-of-arm tooling.
- Softfloat allows for soft robot arm guidance through environment conditions.
- TurboMove provides minimal cycle time by computing robot dynamics in real-time.